Ken's Last Ever... has been creating ever-changing live improvised sound collage experiments for the past 23 years, weaving mesmerizingly dreamy soundscapes in the present moment from found and collected materials, performed from stages, radio stations, tree houses, cement bunkers, construction sites, experimental dance spaces, living rooms, and elsewhere.
Music, speeches, live phone calls and spontaneous monologues become ambient loopy layered threads riding the liminal spaces between waking and dreaming.
- Hear featured shows: Pick among the most popular and favorite collages.
- Browse ALL: Read through the whole gigantic 967-hour, 520-episode list.
- Mailing list: Sign up to hear when a new show is coming to your area/ear.
- Press: Ogle the assortment of creative feedback that has come back.
- Contact: Please get in touch! It's terribly meaningful to hear from you.
- Facebook: Newly there.
"Like" to add your grain of sand to the pile!